Saturday, January 2, 2010

Matilda, All-Nighter and Take the Cake Ice Cream!

Hey Hey Hey!
Since it is the final night of winter break I am staying up ALL night! It is going to be... yeah. So if there are any really random posts it's because my brain is slowly shutting down. Right now I am watching Matilda and eating ice cream  while texting my best friend Caitlin! YAY! So I realized how I have a few followers but I want to get that number up! Can you all send this blog to your friends and spread the word?! Thanks in advance!!! I think I am going to start a new thing where I tell you about the store of the day and the items of the day! All items are going to be under $50! Respond or comment if you think this is a good idea! My store of the day is AKIRA. It's amazing and I go there weekly. It is like a higher quality version of Forever21! It's only in Chicago so you have to order items online... but they ship quickly and are TOTALLY worth it!
Here's the link: http://shop.akirachicago.com/


My items of the day is
This sequin slip dress from AKIRA which is $32
http://shop.akirachicago.com/page.php?id=productdetail&idproduct=5620&dept=&frommenu=Category&idcat=9



And this studded skirt from AKIRA which is $27 ^^^
http://shop.akirachicago.com/page.php?id=productdetail&idproduct=6649&dept=&frommenu=Category&idcat=19


Ohhh right... I am going on a cruise! I need ideas on outfits I am buying... so check out my Polyvore... I posted a link earlier. OOH I got the 2nd book of Angus Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging... It's super intense LOL.



Hottest guy in the world... AKA Aaron Johnson



Outfit I like for cruisewear...
Thanks for reading...
Shana <3

6 comments:

  1. Omg!!! i just finished watching Matilda! hawtttt...haha love the outfits:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Are you watching Home Alone? LOL I am now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry my profile showing up as my mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. its fine. lol! i feel bad for the kid... he always gets lost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he may be happy now tho...lol

    ReplyDelete