Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! :)

Hello Blog Readers!


I hope everyone had a fantastic New Year's Eve and that you are all enjoying your New Year Day! So the top headlines for fashion right now have been revolving around plus size models. Well I have some pictures of the spread which is going to be in V magazine!

These are 2 different models! I don't know why but I really hope this changes the way the fashion world looks at people. :)
Last night my friend slept over and we watched a fantastic movie called Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. It has my new love Aaron Johnson in it <3.  My friend also dressed me up as Lady GaGa... sorta. 


Luv you all tons!
Oh btw check out my Polyvore...
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=1241802

2 comments:

  1. haha sounds fun! I love the pictures of the two models. did u see the other pictures? they're good too. I read that book- its so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the movie? It's brilliant lol and the guy who plays Robbie is soooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete