Saturday, January 2, 2010

...Down the Rabbit Hole...

I am so bored so here's to my 3rd blog of the day! (cheers)
Who wants to know my New Year's Resolutions... yeah!
**************Take dance classes***************
**************Learn how to sing***************
*************Take pictures that look good*************
*************READ*************
*************Get all A's and B's*************
*************Take Yoga*************
*************Get a flat tummy!*************
*************Get a boyfriend*************
AND...
*************HAVE 100 Followers!*************
Thanks to my followers and don't forget to tell your friends about my blog!

The Most Gorgeous Picture of Ms. GaGa :)
11 Days til my Birthday
(January 13th)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! So far your blog is pretty good! You should add some photos of your outfits and don't be afraid to wear whatever and take chances!
    http://colaccll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think my resolutions are identical to yours xD.

    Love it !!!

    ReplyDelete