Saturday, January 2, 2010

HSPT, Test Prep and Lady GaGa

So here's the dealio...
I have my Catholic School Entrance Exam January 9th... which only gives me a week to learn all the crazy math stuff and to improve my vocabulary! *GASP!* I am going to lock myself in my room and play Lady GaGa while I go through my enormous test prep book! FUN SATURDAY RIGHT?! No. I just found a bunch of pictures on my laptop though which has thoroughly distracted me from studying. Here's one you all might like...

So in the fashion world Mariella Burani is slowly dying due to the economy. I guess this just shows that even the fashion world is affected by the same things as us! Oh so I found this SUPER cute dress that reminds me of my favorite outfit from the Barbie Fashion Show... what do you think of it?
First is the Barbie Fashion Show... Second is Notte by Marchesa





Well now I have to go back to studying.


Heaps of Love,
Shana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment