Sunday, January 3, 2010

D.D.D.Dance in the Dark.k.k.k.


Good Afternoon!
Sooo I have another NYR... wear less make up. I wear it like constantly and I think I need to wear a lot less. Caitlin and I are on the phone creating outfits while I am sitting in my room while blasting Lady GaGa. Perfect Sunday! I am starting to take dance lessons, singing lessons and piano lessons... finally. I need to find a talent considering all I do is sit at home on gossip sites. Hmm. Do you think it's possible to suddenly be decent at singing if you are terrible... :/ let's hope. I need to go on a shopping spree because my clothes are currently created from the Rodarte for Target line and AKIRA and Forever21... I mean I guess that is decent, right? Gahhh all I can think about right now is Alice in Wonderland. I am counting down the days...60 more!!! School is back tomorrow so today was spent doing last minute assignments. And Church :P. 
Keep following for my 2009 Playlist... Guaranteed to be posted in 2 hours. 
PS New website being created right now... keep watching these next few weeks for its debut. 


Hint Hint... It's about eco stuff...


FASHION. FASHION. FASHION.
So you all know Rachel Zoe. Well she doesn't know how to spell Marc Jacobs name. Considering he is like one of the most popular designers in the world I am shocked. Nice one, Rachel. 


TRENDS. 
So here's another new thing for my blog. I hope you all enjoy this :) 
The color for this year is TURQUOISE... oooh aaahhh. Celebrities like the gorgey Megan Fox and the original fashionista Sarah Jessica Parker! It was popular last year on accessories but this year you should try wearing it as your main dish... like a marvey One-Shoulder dress! 
Next trend is... (trumpets)... Zippers! Not just on your pants but like on your dresses... I know, I know, it's a hard concept to grasp but trust me it is so rad. :) 


(marvey=marvelous... gorgey=gorgeous...)

STORE AND ITEM OF THE DAY
The store of the day is ModCloth! Oh mah lord it has the cutest stuff there and everything has a vintage influence! They are only online but they are fantastic!
The items of the day is the Heart of Oceans Dress and the Wannabe Heels! There are so many other things from this site but I am trying to stay at 2 items.

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Dresses/Heart+of+the+Ocean+Dress

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Shoes/Heels/Wannabe+Heels




That's all for today....


<3 Shana


2 comments:

  1. I love that dress and the shoe!!! So chic. Thanks for the comment on my blog!! We should definitely do a "follow" exchange!!

    allthingsvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,Your blog is great! and btw,thankyou for the ever so lovely comment you left me!

    stay stylish,
    The materialist!

    ReplyDelete