Friday, November 12, 2010

Ikea. Glitter. Blogs.

So as many have noticed I haven't blogged in ages. I'm not sure why I ever stopped. But I'm back for good! I have a 2nd blog that I'm working on! It's about little things this book is  telling me to do. It's lame but someone has to do it :P

So this past summer I did tons and tons of thrifting! I got some great outfits and I'll post heaps of pictures!! I really missed blogging. So this is what y'all have missed…

I redid my room 
I fixed my broken laptop
I started high school!
I ran a 10K
I found lots of vintage shops
I got my braces off
I dyed my hair…
but it's back to its normal color.

So to everyone who's reading this blog…
THANKS! +please keep following! <3

xoxo,
Shana

---> 
http://shana-theurbanadventurer.blogspot.com/

new blog (:

No comments:

Post a Comment