Saturday, November 13, 2010

Changes+Rediscovery

Heyloo
Thanks for reading my blog! There's going to be a lot of pictures posted today+a lot of outfits.

Changes...So I got this adorable bow dress by Lush from Nordstrom's for my graduation. I ended up wearing a bondage dress from BCBG MaxAzria. I absolutely love this dress though. It has a low cut slit in the back, low cut in the front and ruffled details near the bust. The dress is a classic and can be worn tons of ways!

Here's how I wear it:
Jacket from target, shoes from XXI, ribbon from XXI
Shorts from Buffalo Exchange
Purse from AKIRA
Rediscovery… I've had this striped romper from XXI since last Spring but I haven't worn it yet. It didn't fit right and I just hated it. I ordered it online so I had no clue what'd really look like. Well today I found it in my closet at the very back and decided to see if I could make it work. I think I just need to belt it or not button it all the way up. What do you think?



Any ideas?

xoxo,
Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment