Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat!

I know Thanksgiving hasn't arrived yet and we're still in Autumn… but I am SO ready for CHRISTMAS <3! I just love getting to go visit my family and eat yummy food… and gifts… and shopping with Christmas money. I don't know… I just love the anticipation of waking up and having everyone actually be happy. I love watching the sappy lovey dovey Christmas movies and I love watching A Christmas Story every Christmas morning while I wait for my family to wake up.

I also love making my Christmas list. It's the best! It's great to know that you can write something down and receive it (some of the time). 

My favourite Christmas movies are Polar Express, Christmas Story, Elf, Santa Clause is Coming to Town and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. 

What do you all do for Christmas? What do you expect under the tree? Do you celebrate Christmas?

xoxo
Shana

No comments:

Post a Comment