Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tyra... Blood... and Water!!!

Ohkaaay. So this is random but SCIENCE FAIR IS OVER! Today was a really long day of school, by the time I got home I was like stumbling up the stairs to my house! I had like 5 really important tests today. Well here is the end of me talking about school!


Now for fashion!


I was clicking around and I found these super cute outfits by a designer named Rosalind Keep. Oh-mah-gawd... BRILLIANCE. 












Lo-Lo-LOVE





I absolutely ADORE the dresses...


Well thats all for now... I will probably post my outfit of the day in a while.


Merci,
Shana :)


3 comments:

  1. Meow, it sounds awesome, awesome, funkerdoodledoo! but the pictures you can make show up on your blog if you want to. xD


    nad xx

    http://naddysfashionaspirin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete