Saturday, November 21, 2009

Its Raining Its Pouring....

Hello.
It is rainy and cold here.... Do you know what that means?


TRYING ON RANDOM CLOTHES.

1st picture:flannel shirt XXI, skirt AKIRA, belt AKIRA, under shirt XXI, beret Cusp.
2nd picture: A dress I picked up at Village Discount for Decades Day at school.
3rd: The same as the 1st picture, minus the flannel.
Okay, so it is not amazing,(I look so stupid in the first one :P) but its passing the time until my best friend in the whole world comes over to make a fashion show with me out of the stuff we find at Salvation Army... FUN FUN.


Nothing much has changed today in the fashion industry, more drama over the Demi Moore photoshop and criticism over the weight of models.
Is anyone else as excited about Alice in Wonderland as I am?!!!! This could cause a new inspiration for meehh.
http://www.empiremovies.com/movie/alice-in-wonderland/21779/trailer
Happy Saturday!



1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt!! and the hat...

    my blog is meme-stylenewbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete