Sunday, November 22, 2009

Science Fair and Bears... OH MY!

Today was ab-soh-lutely fun. I went to Urban Outfitters where I got some super cute new clothes! I went to church... it was... yeah. I did my science fair project in like 30 minutes which is a new record for my procrastination. The worst part about today... is the Bears (the football team). I actually like sports a lot and the Bears are just terrible. They have potential, but REALLY?


Speaking of really...

(Photo courtesy of LadyGaGa.com)
LADY GAGA WAS AMAZING ON THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS. I love Lady GaGa soo much and her performance of Bad Romance (you know that song that goes Rah Rah Rah AH AH ROMA ROMA MAH MAH) was amazicle. Super-cool.


Here's my outfit from today...

You can't really tell, but the dress is like an eggplant-y velvet.
Dress, Urban Outfitters; Sweater Blazer, Urban; Tights, drugstore (oh yeah)




Science Fair... Its terrible...



4 comments:

  1. i love lady gaga and i like your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is perfection every time. I made a huge blog post about her when this video came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading my blog! :) Im pretty sure my ramblings are not that appealing but feel free to follow my page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lady gagas pretty rad! :) Love the outfit!!! xo
    www.pinkcupcakequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete